NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AT 6.30pm on THURSDAY 8th NOVEMBER 2018 at ST. MARY`S CHURCH HALL, BLAENGWRACH.
The agenda is as below:
- Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 11th October 2018 as a True Record of that meeting;
- Matters Arising;
- Agenda Items: a) Preliminary Discussions on Council`s 2019 – 2020 Budget; b) Discussion on the Future of Clun Y Bont; c) Short Presentation by Clare Kewney of the Claritas Group on their Services for Ex-Service Personnel; d) Discussion on “adopting” the light highlighting “The Witch”;
- Planning Applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (to approve payments made & income received);
- Committee Reports;
- Matters Raised by Councillors;
- Set date, time, venue & proposed agenda items for the next meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 31st October 2018