Notice is hereby given that the Monthly Meeting of the Blaengwrach Community Council will take place commencing at 6.30pm on the above date in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach.
Join Via Zoom
Meeting ID: 896 6316 9535
Members of the public who join via Zoom will be able to make representations about any business to be discussed at the meeting by raising their hand during item 4 on the Agenda, 15 minutes of the meeting will be allocated. The clerk will unmute any public attendee during this time if they wish to speak.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
NOTE: The dates of the remaining meetings for 2022-2023 have been posted on the Council web page & in the Notice Boards.
1: Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- County Councillor`s Report;
- To Receive Public Observations on Matters Arising and Agenda Items to be discussed at this Meeting (NOTE: Maximum Time Allowed for This Item is 15 (Fifteen) Minutes);
- To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 22nd September 2022 as a True Record;
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 22nd
- Agenda Items:
- a) Examination & Explanations on the Quarterly 2022-2023 Budget Figures;
- b) Preliminary Discussion on Projects/Non-Budget Items to take place in Financial Year 2023-2024; c) The Appointment of a Second Community Council Delegate to the Aberpergwm Site Liaison Committee
- Planning Applications;
- Reported Crime;
- Finance (Including the Approval of Payments Made and Income Received);
- Set Date, Time, Venue and Any Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Linda Evans 14th October 2022
Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council