NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE NEXT MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY 16th JANUARY 2020 at 6.30pm IN THE ST. MARY`S CHURCH HALL, BLAENGWRACH.
THE AGENDA IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 21st November 2019 as a True Record of That Meeting;
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 21st November 2019;
- Agenda Items: a. Discussion on the Setting of the 2020-2021 Precept/Local Rates; b. Purchase of Baby Changing Facilities for the Welfare Hall; c. Examination & Discussion on the Local Democracy & Boundary Commission for Wales`s Recommendations on the Number of County Councillors for Blaengwrach & Glynneath; d. Issue of Keys of Welfare Hall to Blaengwrach School so that They Can Use the Hall as their Evacuation Site; e. Purchase of a Defibrillator for the Welfare Hall/Park;
- Planning Applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (to approve payments made & income received);
- Matters Raised by Councillors;
- Set Date, Time, Venue & Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 9th January 2020