NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE, VIA ZOOM at 6.30pm, ON THURSDAY 16th July 2020. UNFORTUNATELY, MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE MEETING.
NOTE: THE 2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE ON A DATE TO BE DETERMINED AFTER LIFTING/RELAXATION OF THE CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS AT PRESENTLY IN FORCE.
NOTE: PROPOSED DATES OF THE COUNCIL MEETINGS FOR 2020-2021 CANNOT BE PUBLISHED AT THIS TIME.
The agenda for the meeting scheduled for Thursday 16th July 2020 is as follows:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declarations of Interest;
3) To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 18th June 2020 As a True Record;
4) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting of 18th June 2020;
5) Agenda Items:
a & b) – Request from two Councillors for a Dispensation to Step Down from Councillor Duties until December 2020;
c) Discussion on the “Contract” for the Council`s Dedicated Telephone Line;
d) The Bandstand in the Welfare Park;
NOTE: THE ABOVE AGENDA ITEMS WILL ONLY BE DISCUSSED IF TIME ALLOWS. ANY NOT DISCUSSED WILL BE CARRIED FORWARD TO FUTURE MEETINGS;
6) Planning Applications;
7) Crime & Policing;
8) Finance (to approve payments made & income received);
10) Matters Raised by Councillors;
11) Set Date, Time, Venue & Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council
10th July 2020