NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AT 6.30pm ON THE 20th FEBRUARY 2020 IN THE ST. MARY`S CHURCH HALL, BLAENGWRACH.
The Agenda for the Meeting is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 16th January 2020 as a True Record of that Meeting;
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 16th January 2020;
- Agenda items: a) Christmas 2020 Celebrations; b) The VE Day 75th Anniversary Celebrations; c) Change of Trustees of the Council`s Open Spaces Charity; d) Renewal of Membership of One Voice Wales;
- Planning Applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (to approve payments made & income received;
- Matters Raised by Councillors;
- Set Date, Time, Venue & Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 12th February 2020