Notice is hereby given that the Blaengwrach Community Council will meet at 6.30pm on Thursday 15th April 2021. The meeting will take place via Zoom. NOTE: IT WAS INTENDED TO MEET IN THE WELFARE HALL BUT DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE (MEETING IN THE HALL WOULD HAVE ALLOWED AT LEAST FOUR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND). IT IS HOPED THAT, IF THE CHANGES TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED GUIDELINES WHICH WERE ANNOUNCED BY THE WELSH GOVERNMENT FIRST MINISTER ON 1st April 2021, THE MAY MEETING (SCHEDULED FOR 6.30pm on THURSDAY 20th May 2021) WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE WELFARE HALL TO ALLOW FOUR MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND (This will be on a “first come” basis and the intent to attend will need to be emailed to the Clerk by 13th May 2021).
The Agenda for the April 2021 Meeting is as follows:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declarations of Interest;
3) To Approve the Minutes of the Virtual Meeting Held on 18th March 2021 as a True Record;
4) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 18th March 2021;
5) Agenda Items:
a) How the Key Provisions of the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 will affect Town & Community Councils in the Future;
b) Review of Litter Bins (Including Trade Waste Collections) for the Welfare Park;
c) Renewal of Council`s General Insurance for 16.6.21 to 15.6.22 with Zurich Municipal;
6) Planning Applications;
7) Crime & Policing;
8) Finance (Including Approval of Payments Made & Income Received);
10) County Councillors Report;
11) Set date, time, venue & proposed agenda items for the next meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council