PLEASE NOTE: FOLLOWING THE PASSING OF H.M. QUEEN ELIZABETH THE SECOND THIS MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED. IT IS HOPED THAT THE NEW DATE FOR THE SEPTEMBER 2022 MEETING WILL BE THURSDAY, 22nd of SEPTEMBER 2022. AN AMENDED AGENDA WILL POSTED ON EITHER THURSDAY 15th SEPTEMBER or FRIDAY 16th SEPTEMBER 2022 FOR THE RESCHEDULED MEETING.
Notice is hereby given that the Blaengwrach Community Council will hold a monthly meeting in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach, Neath SA11 5TB on Thursday, 15th September 2022. The meeting will commence at 6.30 p.m. and the agenda is as follows:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declaration(s) of Interest;
3) County Councillor`s Report;
4) To Approve the Minutes of the Meetings Held on 21st July 2022 and 18th August 2022 as True Records of those Meetings;
5) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Above-Mentioned Meetings;
6) Agenda Items:
a) The Coalfield Regeneration Energy Trust Efficiency Community Buildings Support Programme;
b) Unruly Children in the Area;
7. Planning Applications;
8. Reported Crime;
9. Finance (Including the Approval of Payments Made & Income Received);
11. Set Date, Time, Venue & Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 7th September 2022