NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AT 6.30pm on THURSDAY 11th April 2019 in the St. Mary`s Church Hall, Blaengwrach.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To approve the Minutes of the Meeting of 14th March 2019 as a True record of that meeting;
- Matters Arising from the Meeting of the 14th March 2019;
- Agenda item: Change of Trustees of the Council`s Open Space Charity;
- Planning Applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (to approve payments made & income received);
- Committee Reports;
- Matters Raised by Councillors;
- Set date, time, venue & any proposed agenda items for the next meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 4th April 2019