Notice is hereby given that the Monthly Meeting of the Blaengwrach Community Council will take place on 25th November 2021, commencing at 6.30pm, in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach, Neath SA11 5TB.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declarations of Interest;
3) To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 21st October 2021 as a True Record of that Meeting;
4) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting of 21st October 2021;
5) Agenda Items:
a) The Setting of the Council`s 2022-2023 Budget;
b) Update on the Upper Neath Valley Cluster Group;
6) Planning Applications;
7) Crime & Policing;
8) Finance (Including Approval of Payments Made & Income Received);
10) County Councillor`s Report;
11) Set Date, Time, Venue and Any Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 17th November 2021