The October 2021 Meeting of the Blaengwrach Community Council is Scheduled to Take Place in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach, Neath on Thursday 21st October 2021, commencing at 6.30pm.
Members of the Public are Entitled to Attend but to Ensure Social Distancing the Council Request that Anyone Wishing to Attend email the Clerk by Wednesday 20th October 2021 to State Their Interest.
The Agenda for the Meeting is as Follows:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declaration(s) of Interest;
3) To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 16th September 2021 as a True Record of that Meeting;
4) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 16th September 2021;
5) Agenda Items:
a) Examination of Quarterly Budget Comparison for 1st April 2021 to 30th September 2021;
b) The Flat Roof of the Kitchen of the Welfare Hall;
6) Planning Applications;
7) Crime and Policing;
8) Finance (Including Approval of Payments Made and Income Received);
10) County Councillor`s Report(s);
11) Set Date, Time, Venue and Any Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 14th October 2021