NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AT 6.30p.m. ON THURSDAY 21st November 2019 at ST. MARY`S CHURCH HALL, BLAENGWRACH.
The agenda is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 17th October 2019 as a True Record of that Meeting;
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of 17th October 2019;
- Agenda Items: a) Preliminary Examination of the Council`s Budget Figures for the First Half of the 2019-2020 Financial Year; b) Discussion on Request Received from Mr. James on Use of an Area of the Welfare Park; c) Dispensation Request from a Councillor NOT to Attend Meetings ETC. (Section 85(1) of the Local Government Act 1972);
- Planning Applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (including approval of payments made & income received);
- Matters Raised by Councillors;
- Set Date, Time, Venue & Any Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 13th November 2019