NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE at 6.30pm ON THURSDAY 14th February 2019 IN THE ST MARY`S CHURCH HALL, BLAENGWRACH.
THE AGENDA FOR THE MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS:
- Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 10th January 2019 as a True Record of that Meeting;
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting held on 10th January 2019;
- Agenda Items: a) Christmas 2019 Celebrations;
- Planning Applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (to approve payments made & income received);
- Committee Reports;
- Matters Raised by Councillors;
- Set Date, Time, Venue & any Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker 6th February 2019 Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council