Notice is hereby given that the July 2022 Meeting of the Blaengwrach Community Council will take place, commencing at 6.30 p.m. on Thursday, 21st July 2022 in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach, Neath SA11 5TB.
The agenda for the above-mentioned meeting is as follows:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declarations of Interest;
3) County Councillor`s Report;
4) To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 16th June 2022 as a True Record of That Meeting;
5) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the June 2022 Meeting;
6) “New” Agenda Items:
a) Discussion on ALL Paperwork for Meetings, Including Minutes, Agendas & Supporting Reports Being Sent Electronically to ALL Councillors;
b) Examination & Explanation of Quarter 1, 2022-2023 (1.4.22 to 30.6.22) Quarterly Budget Figures;
7) Planning Applications;
8) Crime & Policing;
9) Finance (Including Approval of Payments Made & Income Received);
11) Set Date, Time, Venue & Any Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 12th July 2022