NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY 13th JUNE 2019, COMMENCING at 6.30pm in THE ST.MARY`S CHURCH HALL, BLAENGWRACH (NOTE: THE PUBLIC NOTICE RECENTLY POSTED IN RELATION TO 2019-2020 MEETINGS STATES THAT THE JUNE 2019 WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE 20th JUNE 2019. HOWEVER, A QUORAM CANNOT BE REACHED ON THE 20th & THEREFORE, THE MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE ON the 13th JUNE 2019.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Apologises for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To Approve the Minutes of Both the Annual General Meeting & the Monthly Meeting which both took place on 9th May 2019 as a True Record of Those Meetings;
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Monthly Meeting of 9th May 2019;
- Agenda Items: a) Reimbursement of Cost of Telephone Calls made by the Clerk relating to Council Business; b) The Possibility of Obtaining a Cabinet for the Welfare Hall to Display Cwmgwrach/Blaengwrach Historical Memorabilia; c) The Obtaining of a “Wedding License” for the Welfare Park/Hall; d) Review of Council`s Energy Costs/Suppliers;
- Planning Applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (to approve payments made & income received);
- Matters Raised by Councillors;
- Set date, time, venue & proposed agenda items for the next meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 5th June 2019