Notice is hereby given that the next monthly meeting of the Blaengwrach Community Council will take place, via Zoom, at 6.30pm on Thursday 18th March 2021. NOTE: IT WAS INTENDED TO HOLD THE MEETING IN THE WELFARE HALL TO ALLOW FOUR (4) MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND. HOWEVER, DUE TO THE PREVAILING CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES IN WALES THIS AS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declaration(s) of Interest;
3) To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 18th February 2021 as a True Record of that Meeting;
4) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the 18th February 2021;
5) Agenda Items: NOTE: THERE ARE NO NEW AGENDA ITEMS TO BE DISCUSSED AT THIS MEETING;
6) Planning Applications;
7) Crime & Policing;
8) Finance (including the approval of payments made and income received);
9) Correspondence Received;
10) County Councillor`s Report;
11) Set Date, Time, Venue & Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 11th March 2021