17th MARCH 2020 – CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 – PLEASE NOTE: IN VIEW OF THE ADVICE GIVEN BY THE UL GOVERNMENT ON MONDAY 16th MARCH 2020, IT HAS BEEN DECIDED TO CANCEL THE MONTHLY MEETING SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY 19th MARCH 2020. THE COUNCIL WILL MONITOR AND CONSIDER FUTURE ADVICE GIVEN BY THE UK GOVERNMENT RELATING TO THE VIRUS/PANDEMIC ON AN ON-GOING BASIS. Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AT 6.30pm ON THURSDAY 19th MARCH 2020 IN THE ST.MARY`S CHURCH HALL,BLAENGWRACH.
THE AGENDA FOR THE MEETING IS AS FOLLOWS:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declarations of Interest;
3) To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 20th February 2020 as a True Record of that Meeting;
4) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 20th February 2020;
5) Agenda Items:
a) Short Presentation by Liz Bickerton of Severn Wye Energy on their Proposed Project in Pontneddfechan;
b) Discussion on Obtaining a Grant for New Curtains for Welfare Hall Stage;
c) “Local Honours”;
d) Discussion on “Promoting” the Vale of Neath Health Centre`s Information Leaflet;
6) Planning Applications;
7) Crime & Policing;
8) Finance (to include approval of payments made & income received);
10) Matters Raised by Councillors;
11) Set Date, Time, Venue & Any Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council
12th March 2020