NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL FOLLOW THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, SCHEDULED FOR 6.30pm, IN ST. MARY`S CHURCH HALL, BLAENGWRACH ON THURSDAY 9th MAY 2019.
The agenda for the Monthly Meeting is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 11th April 2019 as a True Record of that Meeting;
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 11th April 2019;
- Agenda Items: a) Renewal of the Council`s General Insurance for Period 16.6.19 to 15.6.20; b) Discussion on Hall Hire Fee for Possible “After School Club”;
- Planning Applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (to approve payments made & income received);
- Committee Reports;
- Matters Raised by Councillors;
- Set Date, Time, Venue & Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting;
- “Closed Session Items” (If any, to include Personnel Items).
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council