NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AT 6.30pm ON THURSDAY 18th July 2019 IN THE ST. MARY`S CHURCH HALL, BLAENGWRACH.
The agenda is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To approve the minutes of the Monthly Meeting held on 13th June 2019 & the minutes of the Finance Meeting held on 27th June 2019 as True Records of Those Meetings;
- Matters arising from the minutes of the monthly meeting held on 13th June 2019;
- Agenda Items: a) Update on NPTCBC, Legal Department`s Examination of Council Leases; b) Section 137 Request from Daffodil School Club; c) The Glynneath Town Council Community Skip Initiative;
- Planning applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (to approve payments made & income received);
- Matters raised by Councillors;
- Set date,time, venue & any proposed agenda items for the next meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council