NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE BLAENGWRACH COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE AT 6.30pm ON THURSDAY 17th OCTOBER 2019 AT ST. MARY`S CHURCH HALL, BLAENGWRACH.
The agenda is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence;
- Declarations of Interest;
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on 19th September 2019 as a true record of that meeting;
- Matters arising from the minutes of the meeting of 19th September 2019;
- Agenda items – a) Q & A Session with Inspector Matt Otteson (South Wales Police) on Local Policing (to include local reported crime figures);
- Planning applications;
- Crime & Policing;
- Finance (to approve payments made & income received etc);
- Matters raised by Councillors;
- Set date, time, venue & any proposed items for the next meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 9th October 2019