NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MONTHLY MEETING OF THE COMMUNITY COUNCIL WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY 17th September 2020 via Zoom.
NOTE: MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND DUE TO THE MEETING BEING HELD VIA ZOOM. THE DATES OF THE REMAINING 2020-2021 MEETINGS HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THIS WEB PAGE AND IN THE NOTICE BOARDS. THE VENUES, ATTENDANCE OF THE PUBLIC ETC. WILL BE DETERMINED EACH MONTH AFTER RECEIPT OF UPDATES ON THE CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 GUIDELINES FROM THE WALES GOVERNMENT.
The agenda of the September meeting is as follows:
1. Apologies for Absence;
2. Declaration(s) of Interest;
3. To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 16th July 2020, the AGM and Interim Finance Meeting (both held on 19th August 2020) as True Records of Those Meetings;
4. Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting held on 16th July 2020;
5. Agenda Items:
a) Request by a Local Business to Use an Area of the Welfare Park;
b) Discussion on Future Development of the Welfare Park or Other Projects;
c) Use of the Hall by Age Connect for a “Nail Cutting Service” (permitted use under Wales Government Coronavirus/Covid-19 Guidelines);
d) Purchase of a Replacement Mower for the Cemetery;
e) Request by VIEW (Glynneath) to Restart the Yoga in the Hall w.e.f. 2nd October 2020 (permitted use under Wales Government Coronavirus/Covid-19 Guidelines);
6. Planning Applications;
7. Crime & Policing;
8. Finance (to approve payments made & income received);
10. County Councillor`s Report;
11. Set date, time, venue (subject to note above) & proposed agenda items for the next meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council
9th September 2020