Notice is hereby given that the Monthly Meeting of the Community Council will take place commencing at 6.30pm on the above date in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
NOTE: The dates of the remaining meetings for 2022-2023 have been posted on the Council web page & in the Notice Boards.
Members of the public who join via Zoom, and can make representations about any business to be discussed at the meeting by raising their hand during item 4 on the Agenda. !5 (fifteen) minutes of the meeting will be allocated. The Clerk will unmute any public attendee during this time if they wish to speak.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 860 0388 6971
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- County Councillor’s Report
- To Receive the Public Observations on Matters Arising Items and Agenda Items to be discussed at the Meeting NOTE – Maximin time allowed for this item is limited to 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- To approve the Minutes of the Meetings held on 20th October as a True Record of that Meeting.
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting of 20th October 2022;
- Agenda items: a) Preliminary Discussion on any possible Council projects/non-budget items required for Finacial Year 2023/24 b) Preliminary discussion on Precept.
- Planning Applications
- Crime and Policing
- Finance (to approve payments made and income received)
- Set time, date, venue and proposed agenda items for the next meeting
- “Closed Session” including Personnel Issues
Clerk to the Council 10.11.2022