Notice is hereby given that the July meeting of the Blaengwrach Community Council will take place at 6.30pm on Thursday 15th July 2021 in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach, Neath SA11 5TB.
HOLDING THE MEETING IN THE WELFARE HALL WILL ALLOW FOUR(4) MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND (AS PER PRESENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES (WALES)). THE ATTENDANCE WILL BE ON A “FIRST COME” BASIS AND ANYONE WISHING TO ATTEND SHOULD EMAIL THE CLERK (firstname.lastname@example.org) BY WEDNESDAY 14th JULY 2021 TO REGISTER THEIR INTEREST TO ATTEND.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declaration(s) of Interest;
3) To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th June 2021 as a True Record of that Meeting;
4) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th June 2021;
5) Agenda Items:
a) The Defibrillator in the Welfare Hall;
b) The 2021 Remembrance Service;
6) Planning Applications;
7) Crime & Policing;
8) Finance (to include approval of payments made & income received);
10) County Councillor`s Report(s);
11) Set Date, Time, Venue and Any Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker-Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council 6th July 2021