Notice is hereby given that the Finance and Audit Committee of the Community Council will take place commencing at 6.00pm on the above date in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
This meeting is a multi-location hybrid meeting where individuals may attend in person or virtually in accordance with The Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021
Members of the public who join via Zoom, and can make representations about any business to be discussed at the meeting by raising their hand during item 3 on the Agenda. 15 (fifteen) minutes of the meeting will be allocated. The Clerk will unmute any public attendee during this time if they wish to speak.
If joining via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 814 6160 9897
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- To Receive the Public Observations on Matters Arising Items and Agenda Items to be discussed at the Meeting NOTE – Maximum time allowed for this item is limited to 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- To Receive the minutes from the previous meeting
- Agenda Items: a) Quarterly Budget b) Council Audit Q&A
- Set date, time, venue and proposed agenda items for the next meeting
- “Closed Session” (including Personnel Issues)
Linda Evans (Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council) Date 13/07/2023