Notice is hereby given that the Finance and Audit Committee of the Community Council will take place commencing at 6.00 pm on the above date in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach, and online via Zoom. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
This meeting is a multi-location hybrid meeting where individuals may attend in person or virtually in accordance with The Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021
Members of the public who join via Zoom, and can make representations about any business to be discussed at the meeting by raising their hand during item 3 on the agenda. 15 (fifteen) minutes of the meeting will be allocated. The Clerk will unmute any public attendee during this time if they wish to speak.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 886 6670 0266
Linda Evans (Clerk to the Community Council) 11/11/2024
Tel: 07522 085222
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- To Receive the Public Observations on Matters Arising Items and Agenda Items to be discussed at the Meeting NOTE – Maximum time allowed for this item is limited to 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 27/11/2023 as a true record
- Agenda Items: a) To review the Usage of the Hall with the Cwmgwrach/Blaengwrach Old Age Committee b) To Receive the Quarterly Budget c) To Review Precept Levy 2024/25
- Set date, time, venue and proposed agenda items for the next meeting
- “Closed Session” (including Personnel Issues)