NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE MAY 2021 MEETING ON THE COUNCIL WILL IMMEDIATLEY FOLLOW THE 2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING WHICH IS SCHEDULED TO COMMENCE AT 6.30pm ON THURSDAY 20th MAY 2021. THE MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE WELFARE HALL, HEOL Y FELIN, CWMGWRACH WHICH WILL ALLOW UP TO FOUR (4) MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC TO ATTEND, IF THEY SO WISH. HOWEVER, THE ATTENDANCE WILL BE ON A “FIRST COME BASIS” AND ANYONE WISHING TO ATTEND SHOULD REGISTER THEIR INTEREST TO THE CLERK VIA EMAIL (email@example.com) BY WEDNESDAY 19th MAY 2021. ALL EXISTING SENEDD WALES CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1) Apologies for Absence;
2) Declarations Of Interest;
3) To Approve the Minutes of the “Virtual” Meeting Held on 15th April 2021 as a True Record of that Meeting;
4) Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting Held on 15th April 2021;
5) Agenda Items:
a) Mr. Kevin James (Dunraven arms) to Address the Council re: Access to the Park via Pub Beer Garden;
b) Councillor Vacancy Under Section 86 of the Local Government Act 1972;
6) Planning Applications;
7) Crime and Policing;
8) Finance (to include approval of payments made & income received);
10) County Councillor`s Report;
11) Set Date, Time, Venue and Any Proposed Agenda Items for the Next Meeting.
Clive Baker – Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council
13th May 2021