Notice is hereby given that the Ordinary Meeting of the Community Council will take place commencing at 6.30pm on the above date in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach. The agenda for the meeting is as follows: NOTE: The dates of the remaining meetings for 2023/24 have been posted on the Council web page & in the Notice Boards.
This meeting is a multi-location hybrid meeting where individuals may attend in person or virtually in accordance with The Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021
Members of the public who join via Zoom, and can make representations about any business to be discussed at the meeting by raising their hand during item 3 on the agenda. 15 (fifteen) minutes of the meeting will be allocated. The Clerk will unmute any public attendee during this time if they wish to speak.
This meeting is a multi-location hybrid meeting where individuals may attend in person or virtually in accordance with The Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 886 6670 0266
Linda Evans (Clerk to the Community Council) 11/01/2024
Tel: 07522 085222
The agenda is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- County Councillor’s Report
- To Receive the Public Observations on Matters Arising Items and Agenda Items to be discussed at the Meeting NOTE – Maximum time allowed for this item is limited to 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 16/11/2023 as a true record
- Agenda Items: a) The Receive the Report – Wales Audit Completion Opinion 2022/23
- Planning Applications
- Crime and Policing
- Finance including the Finance and Audit Committee Report on the Quarterly Budget and Precept Review.
- Review Budget Items and “5 Year Plan”
- Set date, time, venue and proposed agenda items for the next meeting
- Closed Session” (including Personnel Issues)