Ordinary Meeting – Thursday 18th May 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Ordinary Meeting of the Community Council will take place commencing at 6.30 pm following AGM on the above date in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
NOTE: The dates of the remaining meetings for 2022-2023 have been posted on the Council web page & in the Notice Boards.
This meeting is a multi-location hybrid meeting where individuals may attend in person or virtually in accordance with The Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021.
Members of the public who join via Zoom, and can make representations about any business to be discussed at the meeting by raising their hand during item 4 on the Agenda. 15 (fifteen) minutes of the meeting will be allocated. The Clerk will unmute any public attendee during this time if they wish to speak.
To Join Via Zoom
Meeting ID: 872 3607 6543
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- County Councillor’s Report
- To Receive the Public Observations on Matters Arising Items and Agenda Items to be discussed at the Meeting NOTE – Maximum time allowed for this item is limited to 15 (fifteen minutes.
- To approve the Minutes of the Special Finance Meeting 13th April 2023 and the Ordinary Meeting 20th April 2023 as a true record of those Meetings6.
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting of 13th April 2023 and 20th April 20237.
- Agenda Items: a) Remuneration of Councillor Allowances. b) Insurance Renewal. c) Carolyn Edwards – Feedback – One Voice Wales and NPT Liaison Meeting. d) Standards Committee Report 2022/23.8.
- Planning Applications9.
- Crime and Policing10.
- Finance (to approve payments made and income received)11.
- Review Budget Items and “5 Year Plan”13.
- Set date, time, venue and proposed agenda items for the next meeting
14.“Closed Session” (including Personnel Issues)
Linda Evans (Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council) Date 11/05/2023