Ordinary Meeting – Thursday 15th June, 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Ordinary Meeting of the Community Council will take place commencing at 6.30 pm on the above date in the Welfare Hall, Heol Y Felin, Cwmgwrach. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
NOTE: The dates of the remaining meetings for 2023/24 have been posted on the Council web page & in the Notice Boards.
This meeting is a multi-location hybrid meeting where individuals may attend in person or virtually in accordance with The Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021
Members of the public who join via Zoom, and can make representations about any business to be discussed at the meeting by raising their hand during item 3 on the Agenda. 15 (fifteen) minutes of the meeting will be allocated. The Clerk will unmute any public attendee during this time if they wish to speak.
If joining via Zoom:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 816 8818 2818
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- County Councillor’s Report
- To Receive the Public Observations on Matters Arising Items and Agenda Items to be discussed at the Meeting NOTE – Maximum time allowed for this item is limited to 15 (fifteen) minutes.
- To approve the Minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 18th May 2023
- Matters Arising from the Minutes of the Meeting of 18/05/2023
- Agenda Items: a)Acknowledgment of the Annual Return 2021/22 b)Examination/Agreement of the Annual Return 2022/23 c)Sub-Committee Terms of Reference – Audit and Finance Committee d) Examination of New Model Standing Orders e) Council Representative – Cwmgwrach School of Governors
- Planning Applications
- Crime and Policing
- Finance (to approve payments made and income received)
- Review Budget Items and “5 Year Plan”
- Set date, time, venue and proposed agenda items for the next meeti “Closed Session” (including Personnel Issues)
Linda Evans (Clerk to Blaengwrach Community Council) Date 03/06/2023